Campaign of the Month: September 2012
A Manifestation of Chaos
Race: Generation ‘X’
Classes/Levels: 14 PnP/1 MMO/7 Old School/2 Curmudgeon/2 Loner
Gender: Alpha Male
Size: Large Humanoid
Special Abilities: Min/Maxing, Totally Inapropriate Humor, Flavor Text.
Skills: Logical Arguements, Hoarding D&D Books, Mathmatics
Alignment: Most days LE
Location: Hazelwood, Mo
Languages: English, ‘Lawyer-Speak’, Klingon
Occupation: Government Accountant (Federal)
At will this creature may tell a joke so profane that it stuns all who hear it for 1 round
Any Player Character created by this creature should be treated as ECL +3
When describing any unsavory situation this creatures language is so descriptive it may cause the listener to become dazed. DC 15 Will Save negates this effect.
Group Founder – In St. Louis since Oct. of 2001
Membership Status: Active
Member of the 2005 Dungeon Crawl Champion Team (Only year it was run)
DM Prime – A Manifestation of Chaos – Obsidian Portal Campaign of the Month – Sept. 2012
Started The Metzger Dungeon Crawl in 2016
- Founded Long-term Gaming Groups (over 3 years) in 3 different states.
- DM’ed – seven separate campaigns from level 1 to above level 16 and at least a score of campaigns from level 1 to above 13
- DM’ed – three separate campaigns to from level 1-20+ (the highest being 26th)
- Have introduced / taught / mentored many folks to DnD / Pathfinder.
- Owner of possibly the finest and largest private DnD collection ever assembled.
- Started gaming in March of 1982
My players show up and have fun.
I focus on fairness and long-term player retention.
I started playing DnD back in 1982, back then it was my older brother (the DM), my younger brother and I as players.